Sunday, May 8, 2011

Reasons why this weekend sucks

I think I am declaring this weekend as the suckiest ever for 2011. Why?

1) I actually was sick enough to have a fever. Lovely.

2) Apparently, I am dating someone who is more complicated than the Death Star Lego set.

3) My car has decided it wants a new catalytic converter, no matter what.

4) I was supposed to go see my cousin star in his school musical, until foiled by reason #1.

5) I started #35 on my "40 by 40" list only to fail within 36 hours. Damn you to hell, Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.

The only thing about this weekend that didn't suck?

The fact that I still have a mom to celebrate Mother's Day with. Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms who let us live to adulthood!
Even your mother was young, once!

No comments:

Post a Comment